Passionate about all things beauty related.

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette Review & Swatches

Hi guys, I hope you're all well!

First of all, I would just like to apologise for the huge delay between my posts, I've had a lot going on lately and unfortunately my blog has not been a priority. Hopefully moving forward that can change and I can post regularly again! 

Today I'm going to be talking about the very popular Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette by Too Faced! When I first saw this advertised on their Instagram page I knew I had to get my hands on this, I knew it was limited edition and I knew it would 100% sell out within hours. I was very lucky and managed to get hold of one just a few minutes before it sold out on their website!



The palette itself is compact, fairly sturdy and closes securely with a magnetic close. The palette houses 18 shades of peach scented shadows (that's right, the shadows actually smell like peach!) which range in colour from peachy pinks, to bronzes to pops of dark purples enabling you to create endless amounts of looks throughout the year.


Moving onto the shadows. This was my first ever palette from Too Faced so I've never tried their eyeshadows before but from reading reviews online about the Chocolate Bar palettes I did have very high expectations and I was definitely not disappointed! 


The pigment, longevity and quality of these shadows is just insane. As with most eyshadows, the shimmers are easier to apply and a little goes a long way, whereas the mattes need to be built up to really show their colour. I am a huge fan of the more neutral, bronze shades and wear these every day, the purpley colours really make my blue eyes pop and I'd feel more confident wearing this for a night out with a smokey eye look. I've yet to try the peachy pink shades on my eyes as I'm not one for bold looks but they are absolutely stunning on the skin.



From left to right: White Peach, a matte slightly off white shade which is difficult to see in the photo and needs quite a few layers to build up. Nectar, a shimmery yellowy cream shade which I use in the inner corner of my eyes to brighten. Peaches 'n' Cream, a matte pinky cream shade which also needs a few layers to build up. Luscious, a lovely shimmery bronze which really makes blue eyes pop and is one of my most used shades. Cobbler, very similar to Luscious but slightly darker. Georgia, a coral matte shade.



From left to right: Just Peachy, a shimmery pink with a slightly iridescent look. Candied Peach, a very coral pink shade with a slight touch of glitter. Caramelized, a beautiful shimmery bronze which I use every day. Bless Her Heart, a very shimmery grey greeny shade. Bellini which is a shimmery pink shade which again is slightly iridescent. Puree, a matte bronze shade.



From left to right: Tempting, a very dark black shade with a very very slight shimmer. Peach Pit which is a bronze purpley shade which is absolutely stunning, one of my favourites for a darker, smokey eye. Summer Yum, a matte copper colour. Charmed, I'm sure, a lovely matte brown shade. Delectable, a purple shade with very slight shimmer and finally Talk Derby To Me, a very shimmery dark purple, black shade which is also slightly iridescent.

Overall I absolutely love love love this palette and I'm so happy that I managed to get my hands on it! Unfortunately it is limited edition and as far as I'm aware it is completely sold out. People are selling them on eBay, but always remember to be vigilant as not all of them will be genuine.

 I'm excited to try more from Too Faced after having such a positive experience with this palette. What is your favourite product from Too Faced? Let me know in the comments below!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know your thoughts below and I'll see you guys soon!

Lots of love,

Jodie.

x

This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own. I paid for this product, shipping & tax expenses with my own money. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jodie Louise Brinkley | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig