Passionate about all things beauty related.

Monday 25 January 2016

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette by Gwen Stefani

Hi guys, I hope you're all well! 

Today I'm going to be posting about one of the most exciting beauty releases of 2015, the Gwen Stefani eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay. Whenever I hear Urban Decay are releasing a new palette, my ears instantly prick up and I'm eagerly searching for it online hoping to get a glimpse of what's coming. I've always been a fan of Gwen Stefani and her feisty but unique personality and style so I was super excited to hear she was doing a collab with one of my favourite make-up brands. 

The exterior of the palette itself is gorgeous and probably my favourite design from Urban Decay ever, it's well-built, very sturdy and closes securely. The mirror is huge which is always a bonus and the colours are simply stunning. The palette holds 15 eyeshadows, 12 of which are brand new and the others we have seen before from Urban Decay.





As for the eyeshadows themselves, I was expecting them to be bold, bright and not really my thing but I was over the moon when I saw the palette was mainly filled with neutral shades and only housed a few bolder, more daring shades. The quality, pigmentation and longevity of these shadows is exactly what we'd expect from Urban Decay; perfection. Gwen Stefani even picked most of the shade names herself which were inspired by some of her songs and there's even a few words from her No Doubt song 'Magic's in the Makeup' in the corner of the mirror. A few of my favourite shades include 'Steady' 'Baby' and 'Zone' I'm definitely a huge fan of the shimmery shades!



Overall, I'm completely in love with this palette and am very happy to have it as part of my collection, if like me you already have your fair share of neutral eyeshadow shades and are debating whether or not to get this palette remember it is limited edition and once it's gone, it's gone. I would have kicked myself if I had missed out on this palette!

The palette is £40 and is available here.

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have this palette, let me know your thoughts in the comments below, which is your favourite shade?

Lots of love, Jodie
x

(*This palette was gifted to me by my boyfriend.)




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jodie Louise Brinkley | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig