Passionate about all things beauty related.

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Mini Lush Haul

Hi guys, I hope you're all well! 

Dave and I went on a little trip to visit some of his family in Hull a couple of weeks ago and of course I had to take a trip to Lush as we don't have one in the town where we live (how upsetting!) I didn't go crazy though as I am trying to save money! I thought I'd share what I did get with you guys though!

I absolutely love Lush Cosmetics, I love everything they stand for and of course I love the fact that they are cruelty free! Their products are also really affordable (although I could spend a lot of money all at once!) and they definitely make bath time a lot more fun!

 Whenever I go to Lush I am always greeted by the friendliest member of staff and they're always so willing to help, nothing ever seems too much for them which is lovely and very welcoming. 

So lets move onto the exciting part, what I got!



Intergalactic Bath Bomb - I think this is my all time favourite bath bomb from Lush, it's so pretty, it's full of shimmery glitter and it smells amazing! The strong peppermint scent really helps to invigorate you! It also has popping candy in it and if that's not exciting then I don't know what is! 


Lover Lamp Bath Bomb - I think this is part of their Valentines Day collection so I don't know how long it will be around for. I've yet to use this one but it smells lovely and I can imagine that the cute little red hearts will float gently around the bath which is a lovely finishing touch!


Ladybird Bubble Bar - I've never seen this one before, the lady behind the counter said it was brand new and had only come into the store that day. Look how adorable it is, I just couldn't resist picking him up! He smells quite fruity and flowery with a slight hint of peppermint. I think I will struggle crumpling up his cute little face!


Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar - How pretty is this one, how was I supposed to leave the shop without picking this up! The ingredients in this are used to help make you feel cheery and contended which I think is lovely! I'm quite excited to use this! 


Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment Bath Oil - Dave got this for me at Christmas and it just smells absolutely amazing, I couldn't help but repurchase it! It has a very very sweet scent and also benefits from a lot of lovely ingredients. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth too!


So that's all I picked up this time, I'm quite proud of myself for not going too crazy! I'd love to know what your favourite product from Lush is, let me know in the comments below! 

I hope you enjoyed this post, see you all soon! 

Lots of love, Jodie 

x

This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jodie Louise Brinkley | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig